Have you always wanted to take voice lessons? Or do you have a child, sibling, or really close friend who has always wanted to try a voice lesson?
This year, Mezzoid Voice Studio is offering a gift certificate that you can buy for a loved one (which also be yourself, because self-care is a good thing) at Happy Holidays 2022!
Who is a good candidate for an MVS voice lesson gift certificate?
- Someone who has sung in the past – in choir, in school, in community theater, professionally- or even in the shower!
- Someone preparing for an audition!
- Someone who will use it in the next 6 months because I’m planning to do some things in the summer (hopefully this summer will be better than last summer)
- Someone who isn’t afraid of making weird noises – nay, embraces weird noises! (Lately in the studio, we’ve been beeping like trucks backing up.)
Who is NOT a good candidate?
- Someone who has never expressed any interest in singing
- Someone who already has a teacher with whom they’re happy (I don’t poach students)
- Someone who won’t use it (no refunds!)
- Someone who resists change and growth (which is the point of making funny noises)
If you or your recipient falls into the first group, then you should purchase a gift card at Happy Holidays 2022!
A 50-minute drop-in lesson is $95. At that lesson, we’ll find out what the singer already does well and can build upon, what areas they might want to develop some more, and look at possible songs to work on in the future, if they wish to continue. We’ll do this through vocal explorations in vocal exercises (possibly including beeping!) and in a song of their choice.