MVS FAQ & Studio Info
(Everything You Want to Know & More)
Why should I join Mezzoid Voice Studio?
Mezzoid Voice Studio offers a variety of benefits:
- Membership in a studio with fellow students and studio alumnae who have been finalists and winners in competitions at both the local and national levels, who have been accepted to top music and theater programs in the U.S., and who have gone to perform in regional theater, national tours, and on and off-Broadway
- Opportunities for you to work with master clinicians with whom Christine has worked as a performer and as a teacher
- As many creatively curated performing opportunities for you as possible, including an end of the year scenes showcase!
- Lesson packages that allow flexibility while maintaining a standard of vocal study to foster consistent artistic and technical growth
- A strong sense of studio community, where students are encouraged to support each other and collaborate to create, even if they don’t go to the same school or even live in the same area
- Encouragement and support, respecting the level at which students are at any given point in their development
- Lessons on Zoom OR in-person, depending on your preference AND your vaccination status
How much are voice lessons at Mezzoid Voice Studio?
Lesson fees for
- $95 drop-in lesson
- $336: Pick 4 (must be used within 60 days of purchase)
- $907: 12-pack (must be used within 180 days of purchase)
- $2050: Performers Package – 30 lessons (rolling enrollment – to be used within 365 days of purchase)**
*Effective with lessons beginning 9/5/2023 for new students
I’m contemplating it! If you’re interested in sharing a lesson time with one or two people, contact me and we can talk about it! Let’s see what we can make work, whether it’s basic vocal technique based or something more specific!
Am I Old Enough/Too Old?
- Am I Old Enough to Take Voice Lessons? Christine is a firm believer that children should take voice lessons. They are singing and they can and should develop good habits and basic technique early. There are many teachers that do wonderful work with young singers, either one-on-one or in group classes.
Currently, Christine is more comfortable with working with middle school and high school age students, as well as avocational and professional adult students. She has taken on younger students occasionally, but at the present time, she prefers working with students 11+. This may change.
- Am I too old to take voice lessons? Of course not. Please.
How can I join Mezzoid Voice Studio?
- Set up a Vocal Discovery Call (aka Ask Me Anything). A Vocal Discovery Call is a free 20 minute conversation where we talk about your needs.
- If you know someone who takes lessons with MVS and would like to sit in and observe their lesson (in-person or online) and they’re cool with it, so am I! I’d just like to know in advance.
- Email me HERE
Mezzoid Voice Studio is committed to serving all of its students,
past, present, and future, and recognizing diversity and equality as essential elements of that service. Hate has no place in the studio.